My Autobiography

Hi everyone! my name is Sofía Jerez Grez, I'm 18 years old.

I was born on 12th of May 1998 in Santiago.I live in Quilicura with my parents, their names are Sergio and Marcela and also I live with my sister Antonia and my grandmother Luz María.

I studied in San Adrian school for 12 years of my life, it was a beautiful experience because
I met  my best friends there. Now I'm studying Public Administration in the University of Chile and I feel very content here, my classmates are awesome!

My favorite hobby is spent time with my friends, and also I love going to the cinema with my sister, listen to music and watch series.

Some times I visit  my grandmother, she lives in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua, I miss her a lot when I don't see her so it is very important for me to go.






Comentarios

Entradas populares