Post 2: why did you choose your career?
When I was a child I used to cook a lot with my grandmother, so we pretended we were on a tv show; I played as the chef's assistant and my grandma was the chef, so my dream job was to be a chef.
When I grew up I didn't have any idea what to do with my life, I never thought about any career at all, until it was time to leave school.
The last four months of school I went to a vocational workshop with some of my closest friends. In that place I made a vocational orientation test that was very helpful for me because this guided me with some options.
One of the options was Public Administration, and when I researched about this career I thought I found my place so I decided to apply.
Now, as a Public Administration's student I think I made the best decision, I'm really happy with my career and with my classmates.
In the future I would like work in the SENAMA because I wanted to help the senior citizen.



Great history darling! <3
ResponderBorrarI loved your story.
ResponderBorrarPd. you should cook someday.
ResponderBorrarwow, what a good choice sofi, for sure it will be fine;)