Post 4: My Favorite Festivity
Hi guys! personally I don't have a favorite festivity because I have never celebrated one, I'm Jehovah's Witness and I'm convinced that the majority of celebrations are based on false belifies.
On another way, I have knowledge of these celebrations aren't agree with what say in the bible and their origin is heathen.
I appreciate what does the bible really teach us but this doesn't mean I'm rude with the people that celebrated these festivities or I don't care their opinions. Is just I'm not dispose to disobey my biblical principles for fit in.
Everyone is free of make their decisions so I don't prevent them from celebrating.
Some tipical Chilean festivity that I consider interesting is the Grape harvest, which is a festival that celebrates the prestige of Chilean wine. This festival doen't transgress my biblical principles, so I don't feel bad for going.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario