Post 6: A Band I adore

Hi guys!

Today I going to talk about my favorite band, they called Imagine Dragons! this name is actually an anagram made from  their first name what was Ragged Insomnia -they changed  their name for comercial reason- Imagine Dragons is an American rock alternative band from Las Vegas.
At present this band have three studio albums Night visions, Smoke+Mirrors and Evolve.

I think I'm a huge fan of Imagine Dragons because I know a lot about them, the first song I heard, it was 'It's Time' in 2011, since this year I haven't stop listening!
My favorite song probably is "Demons" for what is meaning, for me this song has got a lesson of life about accepting your own dark side and moving on because no one is actually good at all times even if we  try to live a good life.

On another way also like their humanitarian work, Imagine Dragons started a charity called the "Tyler Robinson Foundation" for helping young people battling cancer, I think is awesome they use their fame and voice for helping people.

Imagine Dragons came to Chile in 2015 and fortunately I went to the concert! it was an incredible experience and I can't wait to see them again!

That's what I like Ragged Insomnia...




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares