Post 9: An Expert on my field
Hi guys!
If I have to be honest I don't know who is my favorite expert on my field because I'm still learning about Public Administration and their characters.
So today I going to talk about one of my favorites teacher, Alvaro Ramirez-Alujas -better known as the Jedi- I can't say too much about his private life because I don't know it, but I remember he told us in a class that he has a little son.
By the way Alvaro Ramirez is a founder, principal investigator and coordinator of the Administration area, of the research group on Government, Administration and Public Policy. Now he is actually performs as an academic at the Institute of Public Affairs from the University of Chile.
For example this semester he was my teacher of "Dinamicas de la Administración Pública", he made this course very fun and interesting. In every class he showed us how to become in good administrators and also how to beat the dark side of the force- he loves star wars-. He taught me that the most important in this career is don't forget we will be working for help each others in the public service. This is our purpose.
I think that's what makes him so great and that is what I most like about him. In the class room I can feel he loves what he do and also he is committed to the education of us.
For example this semester he was my teacher of "Dinamicas de la Administración Pública", he made this course very fun and interesting. In every class he showed us how to become in good administrators and also how to beat the dark side of the force- he loves star wars-. He taught me that the most important in this career is don't forget we will be working for help each others in the public service. This is our purpose.
I think that's what makes him so great and that is what I most like about him. In the class room I can feel he loves what he do and also he is committed to the education of us.



Great post! The Jedi is a god election!
ResponderBorrarGood post Sofia, very interesting! :3
ResponderBorrarJedi lover´s for ever!!
ResponderBorrar