Post I: A country I'd like to visit
Hi guys I come back to my blog! today I'm going to talk about a country I'd like to visit...
There are many places I would like to visit, but since I was a child I've always wanted to travel to Spain.
I would like to go there because I feel very attracted to the culture of this country.
I think I don’t have enough knowledge about Spain but I know some things like Spain is a country which shares the Iberian Peninsula with Portugal and the capital is Madrid.
In general, I love the art and the museums so it will be awesome to go to Spain and visit these places, if I had to be specific I would love to see the palace called "Real Alcázar de Sevilla" and the "Casa Milà" because in my opinion these are spectacular pieces of architecture.
On the other hand, I like the Spaniard's relaxing lifestyle I think they are friendly people. Besides, other things that really appeal to me are the cuisine, festivities and nightlife.
I would like to take a bus tour, because I prefer someone guides me to the correct path... Anyway, I just wanna go on vacations within a maximum time period of a month I don't wanna live there.
Among many places worth visiting are Spain's thriving capital Madrid, the vibrant coastal city of Barcelona, the famous "Running of the Bulls" at Pamplona, major Andalusian cities with Islamic architecture, like Seville, Granada and Córdoba, the Way of St. James and the idyllic Balearic and Canary Islands.



I love Spain Sofie!
ResponderBorrarOlé <3
ResponderBorrarI would love to know Spain too
ResponderBorrar