Post 4: My favorite movie
Hi guys!
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite movie which is "The Lion King".
The Lion King is an amazing animated movie produced by Disney. The story takes place in Africa, where the lion -Mufasa- rules over the other animals as king.
The main plot is basically the birth of the prince -Simba- who is the next lion in line to become king of the Pride Lands.
The birth of Simba makes Scar- Simba's uncle- jealous because he realizes that with Simba birth he may never get the chance to become king, so he desides that he'll become king by force.
Scar plotted against his brother and the future lion king. The idea was to get Simba and Mufasa crushed in a stampede. Unfortunately Mufasa died and Simba couldn't help him so Scar convices him that it was his fault and Simba flees the Pride Lands leaving the live he knew behind.
One day, when Simba has grown into a adult finds Nala and she tell what happened to Pride Lands, horrified by the facts Simba decides to return home to confront Scar.
When I was a child I used to watch this movie with my parents over and over again.
I love this movie because in some way this film transports me to my childhood and reminds me beautiful memories.




ResponderBorrarIt's a beautiful movie! I will always love Simba <3
Rafiki is so funny, but at the same time very wise :)
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarThat movie is very good! I like it;)
This movie is one of the best animated movies!
ResponderBorrar