Post 5: My future job

Hi guys today I'm going to talk about my future job.

When I was a child I used to cook a lot with my grandmother, so we pretended we were on a tv show. I played as the chef's assistant and my grandma was the chef, so my dream job was to be a chef.

Now, as a Public Administration student I think I made the best decision, I'm really happy with my career and in the future, I would love to work in the “Servicio Nacional del Adulto Mayor” because I feel I have a real connection with the senior citizens and I want to help them.

Sometimes I imagine myself in an office as a Director of this service. I usually think how to become in a good administrator and how I could be solving the necessities of the grandparents.

One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world so if I could combine this with my job it will be amazing! but is not something about I’m concerned, if I couldn’t do it as a Public Administrator I will do it by myself as Sofía hahaha.

When I researched about this career something that attracted my attention was the salary, because I understand that working in the government allows me a “good future”.

If I had to be honest, I’m not thinking in taking a master’s degree because my main concern now is finish this program..


Comentarios

  1. That honest!.. hahaha
    I love your passion for the elderly, I'm sure you'll be a great public administrator.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that nowadays is very necessary work in policies public that protect to the grandparents! I like your post

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You will be a good Director! I hope that you can be!!!
    (I love the picture haha <3 )

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Surely you do it sofi, I laugh that mayor
    Hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares