Post 7: Summer Holidays

Hi guys!

Today I’m going to talk about my plans for summer holidays!


First of all, I love summer! I think it’s a season completely devoted to leisure and good times with the people that I love! For me summer holidays are very exciting, and I believe it´s quite normal because everyone is excited about summer holidays and take a break of the routine.

All these years, I have spent my summer holiday going out to trips for the south of Chile. And this year will not be the exception, with my family have planned to go to the commune of Panguipulli, which is located near to Valdivia in XIV region.

In 2018, We want to visit the seven lakes located in this commune which are Calafquén, Pullinque, Pellaifa, Neltume, Riñihue, Pirihueico and Panguipulli. 

Resultado de imagen para panguipulli
Every year I like to do something new, have experiences to remember; but in this moment, I haven't really thought about what I want to do. Maybe something related to “Reserva biológica Huilo Huilo” or climbing the Mocho-Choshuenco volcano

I always travel in company of my parents, my sister Antonia and my grandmother Luz María and I love it, but I would like to travel with some of my closer friends, I think it will be an unforgettable experience.
Go to backpacking in somewhere of Chile, it would be a great opportunity to spend some quality time together.

Anyways, I can't wait for holidays, because after this hard work and mental strain I need a rest







Comentarios

  1. Everyone in this career needs a relax time! hahaha, I hope you will have a good holidays!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How great your summer plans Sofie, I hope you get everything very well, you deserve it!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love summer too, jaja is the better station of the year, because we can relax and forget of the studies

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares