Post 8: What's your party style



Hi guys! 

Today is Friday and as usual I have to write about something... and I’m going to talk about my party style!

In these conditions, with all these things to do, finding time for me is hard, but making time for my friends is even harder and it’s a kind of sad because I love spent time with them. It’s absolutely fun go partying! I laugh a lot when I’m with them.

If I have to describe my party style I think is like a mix of things, the truth is I don’t care too much about what am I doing if I’m in good company. 
Fortunately, my friends are awesome!  And we like to do the same things. On one side, we usually arrange to meet in a house; we plan a cooking night together, watch a movie in Netflix and talk about life hahaha sometimes we’re very philosophical. Also we love go to concerts... the last one was in July, we went to Mon Laferte' s concert in Chile.

On other hand, I like to dance but I don’t go to the “discos” I prefer go out partying in a house with people that I know, because is more safe and easy to ask for permission. I love the graduation parties, all the people are happy and they have such a good vibe it’s hilarious! I can’t decide what the best party I have been was, but I fondly remember mine because I was surrounded by my friends and family.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares