POST 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM
Hi guys!
If we’re lucky this could be the penultimate blog I do, so today I’m going to talk about what changes I would do to my study program.
As a context, I’m studying Public Administration in the “Escuela de Gobierno y Gestión Pública” of University of Chile. My career is multidisciplinary because involve different areas; the subjects I have to study are related to law, investigation methodology, administration history, political science, English, and math’s. If I must be honest I don't know if all these subjects are important on my field of study, but I guess I'll find out when I work, now I'm still learning about Public Administration and their areas.
The workload and length of studies is okay, but this semester the organization of the workload was awful, the change to the new building reduced all the time. Now we must end one semester in two months.
In relation with the infrastructure and the change
of faculty I think we’re fine, finally we have more space and comfortable
classrooms. In addition, I hope this new faculty end with the “paros” so in
this way we can have a normal semester.
On other hand, I think is necessary implement a
course related to the skills development, like abilities that we need to have
as futures public administrators. Also, I would modify the curriculum of statistics
or maybe I would change the teacher hahaha, I think this area it’s very
complicated and difficult and we need more preparation.
Usually I’m not agree with some teaching
methods but in this point of the semester this theme doesn’t really matter to
me.



I expect the same regarding the "paros"
ResponderBorrarno more "paros" please :(
hahaha, good post, and good picture, the movie "mean girls" is very good
ResponderBorrar